Fran Bow Wiki:Rules and Guidelines
These are the new rules for the wiki and everyone is to follow them, if you have any more suggestions or if you are confused then please contact one of the administrators.
General Overall Rules[edit source]
- You must be at least 13 years of age in order to be on this Wiki.
- Respect other users, especially Admins and Moderators.
- No spam of any kind at any time.
- No advertising of any kind
- Since this is a English speaking community, please speak English here.
- Do not create more than one account, we will know if its you.
- Without proof (e.g. screenshots, DO NOT copy and paste the talk page as we won't count it, we want a proper screenshot) action will not be taken against someone.
- Please do not post links or videos that promotes piracy.
Editing Rules[edit source]
- No vandalism on any page as it will result in an immediate ban.
- Images are to be of the highest quality.
- Constant edit fighting or constant vandalism to pages will cause them to be protected.
- Please read the pages thoroughly and double check grammar and spelling before submitting edits.
- Polls on the main page are to be made and edited by the admins.
- Do not create non canon articles or spam/junk pages as they will be removed.
- Please limit the amount of edits you make, as a lot of edits tend to spam the wiki activity, which can be annoying. No more than 10 edits an hour please, unless it's something important being done by an admin. (this limit may change regularly)
- Also, please limit the amount of images you post on a gallery.
- If a page has just recently been unprotected, asking an admin before you edit would be a good idea.
- Try to keep duplicate images to a minimum.
Comment Posting Rules[edit source]
- No flame-baiting comments (If you don't understand what that is its comments which start an argument)
- No attacking others personal opinions via comments, they will be removed and you'll be removed as well.
- Avoid walls of text when possible.
- No spam or junk comments of any nature.
- Spoiler comments will be deleted immediately and the person banned.
Admin Mod Rules[edit source]
This section is specifically for the Admins Mods.
- Do not kick or ban a user without asking other Admins Mods first.
- If an Admin Mod is absent or inactive for a LONG time, they might get demoted.
- If an Admin Mod kicks/bans/promotes a user without permission there will be consequences.
There will of course be consequences for the breaking of these rules. The punishments depend on which rule is broken. We usually go by the 'Three Strike Policy' unless a major rule is broken.
Minor Rule Breaking:[edit source]
The breaking of these rules do not have as harsh of a punishment, but all users are still expected to obey them.
- First Offense: A brief warning which explains what you have done.
- Second Offense: Depending on which rule is broken, you may receive a second warning, or a short ban.
- Third Offense: If you continue after the second warning you will receive a long ban. If you continue after the short ban you may be banned permanently.
Major Rule Breaking:[edit source]
The breaking of these rules have a much harsher punishment.
- First Offense: Depending on which rule is broken, you may receive a warning or a potential ban.
- Second Offense: A permanent ban. It is also possible for you to get a permanent ban as a first offense.